|Release Date||July 21, 2020|
|Upload Date||August 10, 2020|
• Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
• Provided a variety of clock styles for you. You can customize on your own. (Go to Settings> Customization> Clock style)
• Optimized the touch experience in game mode to enhance the user experience
• Fixed the issue that the wireless charger base re-started automatically
• Fixed the ARCore failure
• Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.07
• Updated GMS package to 2020.05
• Improved system stability
• Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
• Improved connection stability of mobile network to improve user experience
Best Step to Install Oxygen OS Firmware to the Oneplus 8 Pro
If you think that it is difficult to install firmware or any kind of stock ROM in Oneplus 8 Pro, then if you follow the steps given below, then you will be able to install flash files in your Oneplus smartphone properly.
- Battery should be Charged At least 60%
- Backup Your Files from Phone
Step to Install Fimware/Stock rom/ Falsh file to the Oneplus 8 Pro
Step 1: Download the Firmware Files for Oneplus 8 Pro and transfer it to the phone’s internal storage
Step 2: Go to Settings > System Updates >click on gear icon > Choose the Local Upgrade. (Option)
Step 3: Select the file that you downloaded.
Step 4: After that you will see a pop up of Upgrade Your Device Select Upgrade Now.
Step 5: After that the Oneplus 8 Pro device will be rebooted and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
Step 6: After all this oneplus 8 Pro device will boot with a new system
Step 7: Turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
Step 8: Next, Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
Step 9: Oneplus Nord will reboot once it’s all done
Hurray! Your OnePlus 8 Pro has installed Your Firmware Files